We are a multifaceted electrical, communications and security contractor with a proven record for over 40 years. We provide a broad range of services in the construction industry focusing on commercial, residential, and institutional. We are seeking a motivated apprentice electrician with knowledge and skills to meet the high expectations of our team and the customers we service.
Duties and skills required:
• Must be punctual, self-motivated, independent, and organized.
• Have an understanding and implementation of the CEC.
• Must have safe working practices.
• Experience in both electrical and communication wiring would be an asset.
• Have the ability to interact positively with the other members of our team.
• Must have the ability to adjust to any situation as the challenge presents itself.
• Have a valid BC drivers license and clean driving record (drivers abstract required).
We are pleased to offer a competitive wage and benefits package. Please send cover letter and resume in confidence to email provided. Please do not call the office phone number, as we already have a high volume of calls for service and other customer needs. Only email submissions will be accepted, if you have an inquiry on the posting, please email the questions with your submission.